Sunday, February 6, 2011

I Thought Everyone Was Over This!

Ok Now Seriously, This Thing Is Damn Old! Like Oh My Gosh, Why The Heck Would Disney Want Stardoll. Why Stardoll Even Give It Away, Wouldn't They Inform Us Before They Actually DO Anything? I Mean I Was Reading Several Blog's And Not One Blog Didn't Have This. Most Blog's Took The Daily Crap Of Some Members Of Stardoll, And I Admit I Believed It.. Until I Starting Searching.
 
I Was On Google And I Searched "Disney Taking Over Stardoll? And I Was Reading  Some Blog Articles, Enough To Make Me Realize That Disney Wasn't Taking Over Stardoll, And Never Will! 
Guys! Stardoll Is Not Taking Over Disney!

1 comment:

  1. There was this girl who PUNKED everyone about it on the Original Club and news spread REALLY
    FAST! WHAT AN ID**T

    ReplyDelete